It's time for (drumroll please!) LOVE/HATE!
LOVE art. Any sort of medium - I'll love it. Except for things that have silicone injected body parts. I'm not into that.
HATE silicone injected body parts. REALLY not into that.
LOVE my creme rinse. It just makes my hair so silky and not frizzy!
HATE that the bottle gets knocked down into the tub and somehow manages to leak out. A WHOLE FRICKIN BOTTLE's worth!
LOVE that I'm going to start a new... what would I call it? A new... a new... well, I don't know what to call it just yet but hang onto your hats peeps! I will be starting something new on this blog. (Please disregard the beginning paragraph about how I don't remember specific topic/themes/etc. This one - I'm so PSYCHED for!)
HATE that this new idea I have isn't going to start just yet. But patience my friend, patience. All in good time and it will BE GOOD TIMES! For me anyway!
LOVE volunteering at my Boo's school. That was just an awesome experience today!
HATE that it's such a chore trying to work out a babysitting schedule to take Little Man while I volunteer.
LOVE that I have a friend (& her hubby) that are so GREAT about helping me out at the last minute with babysitting. They ROCK!
HATE tomatoes. Seriously. I love them in bruschetta (in moderation) or any italian dish or stew/soup. I just can't stand RAW tomatoes. Bleh! (Yes, I know that bruschetta has raw tomatoes on it, but it also has other good stuff on it - so THERE!)
LOVE that my kids love them though! I do have to say, for as much as I can't stand them - I do love growing them! If you want some helpful hints on growing tomatoes, let me know.
HATE being COLD! It makes me feel old and a little cranky.
LOVE the electric hotpad that I put down by my feet in bed. Why just a hotpad when you could have an electric blanket? Well - good question! The answer is, it shorted out!!! Stupid thing.
HATE shorted out electric blankets. I mean, then what's the purpose of it now? It certainly isn't very comfty with the wires!
LOVE strawberry milk. I have it about 3 times a year. I know that doesn't seem like much so perhaps I should clarify. I'll buy three BIG containers of the Nestle Quik's Strawberry mix...
HATE that I drink it all by myself. So - I'm going to cut down on it. *sigh* And it's my only vice too... HAAHhahahha!
LOVE sleeping with a fan.
HATE that my Hero just offered the fact that I sleep with the fan on even though I hate cold bedrooms . Hey - whose blog is this anyway? HUH?!
LOVE that my Hero gives me a good idea to write about when I get temporarily stumped.
HATE that I may just have to give him credit...
2 comments:
LOL :D Great list!
And I say, if you love strawberry milk, go for it!
Awesome list! I enjoyed reading it!
I also sleep with a fan & hate cold bedrooms. (Hence why I'm sewing a new quilt...)
Post a Comment