Monday, January 28, 2008

Well shoot! This is SEATTLE we're talking about! How often does it snow here? About 2-3 times and nothing STICKS!

For those of you who are sick of the white stuff, too bad! I am jealous that you guys get a lot of snow! We used to get heavy snow here when I was a kid and then that whole global-warming thing happened. *sigh*


Please know that I'm only giving y'all a hard time! :)

3 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

Well, I'm glad you're enjoying the snow. It snowed here last night. Again. And it's cold outside. Again.
Will it EVER warm up?!

Anonymous said...

YES - it will warm up... when it warms up.

Anonymous said...

Hate the snow. Hate it, hate it.

Okay, I don't hate the snow, I don't like driving in it, and I worry about Hubby driving in it to and from work every day during the white-outs, but I actually think it's really pretty. Nice in pictures, kind of pretty. (ha, ha)

But it's okay, you can give me a hard time if you want. I'll still be a dedicated reader. :D

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller