Thursday, January 31, 2008

The sun'll come out Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!
Tomorrow's going to be a NEW DAY and one that I'm excited about! Come back Tomorrow!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Well, 'tomorrow' feels like a really, REALLY long way away here! We've had snow nearly ever day this past week (or longer), and the words that come to my mind are:

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

I don't want it to snow. But the weather doesn't seem to care what I think.

That was a nice, cheery reminder, though, that Spring will hopefully come someday... :)

Ice Cream said...

I used to love this song until I moved here. It is hard to stay positive sometimes knowing that the sun may come up but I probably won't get to see it. Sorry, I'm in a bit of a funk these days.

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller