Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's just that kind of day when....

Hero says the family prayer and in the middle says, "We're sorry for being reverent." Which leads wife & Boo to get the giggles while he corrects himself to say, "I mean IRREVERENT!" Then - all hope is lost as the girls are giggling and trying SO HARD to not make a sound which of course leads to the full-on body shaking giggles. That only makes Hero start to get the giggles. Ahhhh. I love the trickle-down effect! :)

3 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

Unfortunately, that happens quite frequently at our house. And it's usually Popeye that starts it, just before the prayer starts!
Ahh, I think HF has a great sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee! :) I got the giggles just reading that. :) Fun!

Lisa Merkley said...

I remember one time my husband said, "Please bless this food that has been repaired." I think prepared might have been a better choice!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller