More free stuff!
28oz. Peanut Flour/Porridge Mix
Reply to:
2008-01-30, 8:39AM PSTMy roommates dad sent this to her, even though she's highly allergic to peanuts. I don't even want to delve into the significance of that... Anyways, I have 2 14oz. bags of peanut flour/porridge mix that need a new home. Bags are unopened and ready for a new home. Pick up anytime - I just want the counterspace back.
Location: North Seattle
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 556805806
1/2 sheet chocolate cake
2008-01-29, 7:44PM PST1/2 sheet chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Conffetti edges, very cute. Unopened, didn't need it after all. Great for birthday party, office party ect. It would be great if someone could really use this cake. Please let me know.
Location: Lynnwood
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 556367583
1 comment:
I am just laughing my pants off about the 1/2 cheet chocolate cake! I hope it doesn't go stale before someone claims it! LOL :D
I like these things. Keep 'em coming!
(I guess I could get on and look at them myself... But I like coming to your blog to see them!)
Post a Comment