"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
~Vincent Van Gogh~
I'm having my own problems with wordpress right now. It keeps moving my side bar way down below my posts and I haven't been able to fix it. The new pic is cute.
I'm the person that magirk thought could help... I've had the same trouble... and what I had to do was edit the html. I am no expert... not by a long shot. I'm a tinker-er :) If you'd like to email me, I MIGHT be able to help... I can't promise anything... mejojac at aol dot com
3 comments:
I'm having my own problems with wordpress right now. It keeps moving my side bar way down below my posts and I haven't been able to fix it. The new pic is cute.
I'm sorry, I'm no help either. I barely scrape by. But I'm going to send a message to someone I think might be able to help.
I'm the person that magirk thought could help... I've had the same trouble... and what I had to do was edit the html. I am no expert... not by a long shot. I'm a tinker-er :) If you'd like to email me, I MIGHT be able to help... I can't promise anything...
mejojac at aol dot com
Post a Comment