Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've been crocheting an afghan for my baby sis, Kays. But? My hand hurts. I'll start to get into a mode or rhythm and then - my hand hurts. To circumvent this - I went out and bought those cushion tube-thingies that you put on pencils. Now? My hand is happy! I love it when I get "A-HAH!" moments! Plus - these tube thingies? A dollar. If you were to buy crochet hooks with something similar (gel), they're $15!!!! Crazy!

3 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

yay for Aha moments! I'm glad you have happy hands now! :)

Anonymous said...

Smart, smart girl! I always knew you were smart! :)

Jori said...

WOAH! I'd never thought of doing that! I'll have to do that, as my hands get tired too sometimes!

Beauty alone makes all the world happy, and every being forgets its limitations as long as it experiences her enchantment.

Friedrich von Schiller